The Pocket Demon is a flying, humanoid pet introduced in the Anime Season Battle Pass. It is based on Ryuk, a character in the popular anime, Death Note. It is equipped with lifesteal, ghost, and flight as its attributes.
The pet appears to be a small, batlike creature with dark blue/grey/black wings and torso. It has a humanoid face and arms, with bright red and yellow eyes and a broad grin lined with sharp teeth. The design of the pet is based on the character "Ryuk" from the anime "Death Note". During the pet's idle animation, it consumes a small pear, a substitute/reference to/for the red apples which Ryuk is known for eating constantly in the aforementioned show.
- The Pocket Demon can inflict terrifyingly high damage to armor-less or low-level players making it a great starter pet.
- Since the Pocket Demon can fly through walls, you can use it to surprise unsuspecting enemies.
- If you're a sniper, get this pet with strong armor so players behind you would be killed by the Spirit.
- Your Spirit teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- The Pocket Demon can also fly through walls, making it seem more like a ghost when attacking.
- Due to its "Ghost" ability, it is able to detect and fly towards enemies through walls, allowing you to find hidden enemies with relative ease.
- It has low health meaning that it can be exterminated in around 2-5 shots from a Primary weapon with normal to high damage.
- Kill it when using weapons with a high fire rate and great accuracy, such as the Crystal Laser Cannon.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- This pet can turn into a floating ball when idle, similar to the Poké-Ball from the popular game Pokémon.
- The pet will eat an apple when the player is idle.
- Pokémon is basically short for "pocket monster", but instead of "monster", they put it as "demon" as if Pokémon was short for "pocket demon".