|“||Two teams compete in capturing points on the map. Captured points raise your score. The first team to score 1000 wins.||”|
Point Capture is a gamemode introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
How to Play
When the player joins a game, they will be automatically put in a different team.
The goal of the gamemode is that a team must generate 1000 points or have the most points within the time limit by standing and/or moving around inside the specific areas of the map that generate points. Once the player stands or moves inside the point's radius for a certain amount of time, the point is automatically 'claimed' by the player's team and will generate score points for it. If nobody from their team is standing on the point, and it is already claimed, it will be marked blue. The points claimed by the enemy team though, will be marked red. There are 3 bases: A, B and C. The points have a circle marking the range that they step in for generating points. More than one player from the same team standing at the same point captures points slightly faster.
Point Capture Maps
- This is similar to the Call of Duty Domination game mode and Team Fortress 2's KOTH game mode.
- The points contain items in the game in containers, such as ammo, coins, and gems, which are however cosmetic.
- The map Mining Camp is exclusive to the game mode.
- If all 3 points are captured by the same team, the other team will not receive points.
- In the 12.2.0 update, the mode's icon was modified.
- In the 21.6.0 update, the visuals of points A, B and C were modified.
- This mode and Flag Capture has been merged into one menu, called "Capture".
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World