|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Poison Hunter (PG3D).
The Poison Hunter is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 3.9.1 update in Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Poison Hunter.
The Poison Hunter is a Sniper introduced in the 3.91 update in Pixel Gun World. It deals decent damage along with poison, with average fire rate and reasonable capacity and mobility costing 27000 coins.
It is a dart rifle outfitted with a X10 zoom scope, the clip is made out of a cylinder filled with 8 darts arranged in a bullpup design, the barrel is wrapped in green cloth with a pair of dogtags dangling on the barrel.
It has high damage, high rate of fire, low capacity, and above-average mobility.
- Due to its high damage output. It can take out your targets quickly.
- Conserve ammo due to its low capacity, so aim carefully.
- Even without the scope, it can be used as a powerful rifle.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Due to its low ammo capacity, users need to reload frequently, which make them open for attacks.
Equip a much more mobile weapon to find sniping locations fast.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- The Poison Hunter shares a massive similarity to the "Sydney Sleeper" from Team Fortress 2, both are "dart guns" that are used as a sniper rifle, although the Sydney Sleeper can't inflict headshots.