|“||Poisons. How little do we know about them! This book will supply your gaps in this field of science. Everything from the wyvern's essence to the tears of a snow murena is described here. One of the Cubonomicon's tomes.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Poison Spell is a Primary weapon introduced in the 13.2.0 update.
It is a spell that casts poison on an opponent. It has high efficiency, a terrible rate of fire (for a Primary weapon), and above-average mobility. It is currently a 3 shot with the poison attribute.
It is a reskin of all the other spellbooks in the game. It has a green cover, golden corners, and is flipped open to a page with a person emanating a green hue, and on the right side is a skull emanating this same hue. The spine is green and gold in color.
The player holds the spell on the left hand and the poison on the right hand. When the player presses the fire button, they throw the poison projectile, which acts like a rocket, so it has a bullet travel time that isn't instant. Obviously, since it is a poison spell, it gives the opponent a poison effect, which temporarily makes them lose extra health. Moreover, this projectile can pierce through multiple players.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- Despite being in the Primary category, it functions much like the Toxic Bane or a Heavy weapon instead, so treat it as if it was one of those.
- Use this with the Singular Grenade to make the most of the poison effect.
- Use this weapon at medium range.
- This weapon can two-shot, and also deals headshot points.
- This weapon performs similarly to the Curse Spell.
- Pick off the user with a Sniper from a long range.
- Ambush them from the rear using a deadly close-quarters weapon such as Gas Launcher or High Voltage.
- If caught in a medium-range duel, use the Battle Mech to help absorb the poison effect and to kill them much faster.
- The Big Buddy (PG3D) and Easter Bazooka hard counter this weapon because they one-shot the opponent instantly, and since they have looping shot attribute, they hit more often.
- This weapon has travel time, so equip a high mobility weapon and strafe to avoid being hit.
- Use a fast-firing weapon so that you can dodge and not worry too much about wasting ammo.
Carry a good Sniper such as Anti-Champion Rifle or Sakura to help you in long-range duels. Also, bring a Ghost Lantern or Soulstone to help if you're ambushed, as well as a fast-firing weapon such as Champion Electric Arc, Dragon King, or even Hippo.
- Initial release.
- It requires 2 body shots instead of one headshot.
- It became a 3 shot kill.
- It was removed from the armory.
- The skull on the book is also seen on weapons such as the Dual Machine Guns, Adamant Sniper Rifle, and Champion Solar Cannon, but without the green hue.
- This the Balloon Cannon, Cookie Minigun Gum, Rifle and Shell Bubbler are the only Primary weapons that shoot rockets.
- This the Black Mamba, Acid Shotgun, Nuclear Rifle, Poisonous Vine and Medusa are the only Primary weapons that deal Poison damage.
- It is one of ten Spell weapons in the game.