|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Pool Party (PG3D).
Pool Party is a small-sized map introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
The map features a main pool with a diving board, as well as a hot tub at the side of the pool. Both sides of the pool are lined with change rooms, one red and one blue, and complete with washroom facilities, sinks, and lockers. There is also a "Pool Rules" sign at the head of the pool. A great map for close quarters combat and multiple kills due to its small area.
- The best guns to use in this map are short-range ones, as this is a very close quarters map.
- An effective strategy for this map is to simply walk in a large circle, covering every room except the center pool. This will hit most pickups, and the pool can still be fired upon from most areas.
- This map can only be played in Deathmatch.
- There is a sign that states the rules.
- Ironically, one of the rules is no shooting but players seem to ignore it.
- The scenery (viewable when on the roof) looks pretty similar to Parkour's background.
- Due to the congruent layout and very little camping spots, this map is a popular choice for Duel
- This map resembles Fy_Poolparty, a very popular community Counter Strike 1.6 map.