|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Portable Death Moon (PGW).
|“||It uses the parts of the Dead Moon's core as ammo. It shoots small comets with astounding speed. Alas, this weapon doesn't increase the activity of ponds around you.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Portable Death Moon is a Special weapon added in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a wrist band with a sphere that shoots indigo lasers that deal area damage. This weapon provides users with a good amount of damage, a relatively decent fire rate, a low capacity for its fire rate, and decent mobility.
It appears to be a tiny, gray platform that looks like a hand-held controller, with a floating metal ball floating on top of it. The ball looks very sophisticated with blue lights on the edges and intentionally resembles the 'Death Star from Star Wars.
This weapon shoots indigo projectiles with an almost instant bullet travel time. When the projectiles land on a player, there will be an indigo gas splash radius with sparks on it which makes it hit the opponent even if hit not directly.
When reloading, the player opens the moon, takes out the energy source, puts another one and closes the moon. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use in close ranges because of its area damage.
- This weapon has a low ammo capacity, so exercise caution when heading into fights.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This gun works a lot like the Wizard Wand.
- This weapon has a fast fire rate, so if a shot misses, it is quick for the shots to recover.
- It can be used for 3 category spam since it has no delay and can be switched from an input delay and switched to an output delay weapon.
- Move around so the user of this weapon can waste their Ammo.
- If you have low health, retreat from those users as the weapon deals fatal damage.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Attacking players with a close ranged weapon will make it hard for them to hit.
Bring a rapid-fire weapon with high capacity such as the Assault Machine Gun (PG3D).
- Initial release.
- It was brought back for some time.
- Damage increased by 31%.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It resembles the Death Star from the Star Wars franchise, however, it appears to be a miniature version of it.
- Even though it seems to model in a similar way to the Mr. Deejay, it does not surround the user.
- The PGW version had a slightly different texture, with red details instead of blue.
- In the official discord server for weapon votes for the Trader's Van, it only got 2,404 votes.
- The Rune Stone uses the same exact sound as this.
- This weapon was buffed, making it a 2-3 shot kill with modules.