|“||Just lie in a conversation with a Genie, why should you limit yourself with three wishes if you can have infinite wishes. Give your friends hundreds of presents instead of a single one.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a bulky weapon that shoots red and green traps that pierce through players, that can slow them down and make them bleed. It has good damage, a high fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility.
It is a remodel of the Trapper, but Christmas themed. It appears to hold present themed claws with sharp teeth. It is overall green and red.
This weapon shoots green and red traps. These projectiles have a fast, but not an instant bullet travel time. These traps can also pierce through players and make them have a random effect, which means that they can either bleed, burn or be poisoned, which means in any case, they temporarily lose extra health. Moreover, they can slow down the targets, temporarily reducing their mobility.
When reloading, the player takes out the box of traps and replaces them with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it like the Trapper but with Random Effect attribute.
- Use it in close to medium ranges as this has bullet travel.
- Try not to use this weapon in tight spaces as the projectile of this weapon is quite big.
- Useful for ambushing lone targets.
- Use it on a group of people as this has piercing shots.
- You can use this weapon alone or use it with another weapon.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- In long-range battles, you can easily dodge its projectiles due to its fairly low projectile speed, provided you are paying attention to your surroundings and its users.
- Try to go into tight spaces as the projectiles could hit the wall instead of you.
- Attack the user when they’re reloading.
- The mobility isn’t perfect, so outrun the user with a weapon with 85 mobility.
Bring any Melee weapon with high mobility with you.
- Initial release.
- The glitch with the "Slow the Target" attribute is fixed.