|“||The last weapon created by notorious Portalius. It was his favorite rifle. Goes through walls, gets your enemies wherever they hide.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a futuristic/portal themed sniper rifle that shoots a purple beam. It deals high damage, a slow fire rate, a small capacity, and slow mobility.
It has a grey skeletal stock with a black buttstock and a grey buffer tube connected to the main body of the gun.
The body is mainly dark red, with a dark red pistol grip, a yellow trigger, and a yellow scope with a light blue lens mounted on top. It also features a green energy cell as an ammo source.
The barrel of the weapon consists of a large shard of a Portalium Crystal.
When fired, it fires a purple beam. This weapon has a wall break attribute, so the beam can go through walls and pierce through players. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 10x zoom optic sight, allowing it to fight in a longer range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one.
- Strafe around when using this weapon if you are in a head-to-head fight. However, you should stay in one place if no one knows where you are.
- Use the scope for medium or long-range fights. In fact, medium and long-range is the best range for this weapon as it is a sniper.
- If you got a shot in, finish them using a fast firing Primary weapon.
- Aim at the head for maximum Efficiency per shot.
- Like all wall-break weapons, its Efficiency is reduced when penetrating through walls. It should be only utilized if the enemy hiding behind cover is low on health.
- This weapon is very useful in Escort, as it can eliminate players who crowd around the ram, and can also shoot through the ram.
- Equip the full set effect as it will remove the wall-break nerf on the sniper, by saying you will be able to one shot enemies behind walls.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Avoid being out in the open when there is a sniper present.
- Jump around while strafing to minimize the chances of getting hit. Keep your movements radical to keep them confused.
- Use a one-shot sniper yourself, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle or One Shot.
- Stay close to the user since this is a sniper rifle.
- It uses the same crystal as a barrel as seen with the Prototype and the Prototype S even though it does not look similar to each other.
- When firing this weapon, it sounds like the player is firing in two bursts even though it consumes only one ammo per fire.
- When in the armory, after a few seconds of holding the gun, the player would fold the stock of the gun and then pull the crystal barrel off making the gun a pistol version.