|“||These gloves accelerate the power of your punches. Feel yourself a BOX Champion, by doing a series of hits leading to KO.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Power Fists is a Melee weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update. It is one of the six weapons in the Wooden Divison Clan Set.
It is a pair of large, blue, and gold fists that attack the opponent in a close range. It deals decent damage, it has a good attack speed and low mobility.
They are two large blue, gold plated large fists with red jewels covering them as details. When equipped, they cover the player’s arms completely.
These fists are equipped on the player's hands like how people wear gloves, so this weapon isn't held, unlike most weapons. When attacking, the player punches from one hand to the other. Since this is a Melee weapon, the damage to the opponent is only affected in close range.
A light blue circle is emitted after each punch, but this circle is cosmetic. In addition, the player receives an armor bonus, increasing their armor quantity, and since it has a Slows Down Target attribute as well, it can slow down the opponent.
- It is useful on maps such as Knife/Pool Party, Coliseum or Silent School.
- It also works very well in Duel maps such as Ice Palace,as this weapon is more of a 1v1 weapon.
- This weapon has low mobility and should mainly be used for offensive purposes.
- This weapon has the attribute. Use this to prevent your opponent from escaping a short-ranged fight.
- Use this for additional armor because of its attribute.
- Players tend to be slowed down if they took a direct hit from this weapon.
- Finish them off with a highly efficient weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Pick off its user(s) from medium or long ranges.
- Attack its users from behind.
- Weapons with the attribute are good counters to this, as it will continually do damage to the opponent or killing them if they are low on health.
- Do not get in close combat. A deadly close quarter weapon is required if engainge them in short ranged fight. Make sure you are dodging punches while fighting with him/her or this will make you a very vulnerable slowed down player.
- However, this weapon's slow down ability is not as effective as others.
- Initial release.
- This and the Steampunk Fists got severely nerfed for balancing, taking 4 punches to kill. However, it was 2 punches in the head shortly after the update released. Then, it got reduced to 3 punches kill with the Steampunk Fists due to HP and armor increase released from 15.1.0.
- It now requires 250 Mythical to craft instead of 10.
- Its crosshair got changed into a unique one.
- This weapon, along with the Excalibur, the Reaper, the Poseidon Trident, the Third Eye and the Eraser have had their crosshairs changed to be more unique.
- This weapon could be a reference to an NES Game Punch Out.
- This could also be a reference to the Warhammer 40k Power Fist.