The Primal Cold is a Melee weapon introduced in the 17.8.0 update. It is part of the Titanic Lottery.
It is a black axe with a large ice blade forming the head of the axe. It is a melee weapon with the ability to slow down enemies and has the Super Punch with Area Damage. It has a good fire rate, good mobility, and capable of a 2 shot kill.
It is a Titanic-themed axe with a white blade that looks like it is broken up to different pieces. It has a black handle with blue pieces where it connects to the blade and blue vine looking things on where the player holds it. It also emits snowflakes after every swing.
This Melee has a Super Punch that is activated every 2 hits when it is activated, the blade of the axe starts to grow ice spikes around it which looks similar to the ones on the Ice Club and the weapon emits a frosty aura around yourself, this aura looks similar to the Snow Queen Wand's attacking effect. The Super Punch effect will summon large ice spikes and cause Area Damage in front of its user with a cone shape, damaging any enemies inside it, similar to Spirit Staff. The weapon can also inflict Slow effect on enemies which makes them easier to hit and stopping them from running away. When the Super Punch effect is activated, the weapon is capable of killing players with only 1 hit.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Primal Cold will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- In melee versus melee combat in a choke point, it is recommended to move forward while in the swinging animation and move back. This allows for multiple enemies to be hit and you can't be chased as there is a high chance someone was behind you and could be finished off.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- Use the attribute from this weapon in a group, or when you are surrounded by enemies.
- If you hit an enemy for the second time right as you die, you will respawn with the shockwave ready.
- Try to keep your distance from faster swinging melee weapons to avoid being constantly damaged. Only charge in to attack, the pull out immediately
- It is very similar to the One-Punch Gauntlet
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use the Reflector (gadget) so he will be less interested in hitting you.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate its users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- Try attacking the user when the shockwave isn't activated yet to prevent taking further damage.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- If you want to engage in Melee fights, bring comparable weapons, with burning, poisoning, bleeding or lifestealing attributes, such as Sharp Flame or Heroic Epee.
Have a weapon with a longer range like a Sniper if engaged in long-ranged combat.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's damage was decreased by 5%.
- This weapon appeared as the Candy Axe for players who haven't updated their game yet.
- It is part of the Titan lottery along with the Wrath of Fire and Earth Tremor.
- Its super punch is like the Ice Club's.