|“||This weapon was used by many generations of arches. Now it is yours. The Bowstring is quite resilient, so you should pull it for a crushing blow (if you do it too much - in your face).||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a bow that has charge shot. It has good damage, a low fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It takes the appearance of a modern compound bow.
It has an orange/grey body with a black bow string, grey cams, an orange grip, a grey arrow sight, and a grey arrow already inserted in the arrow rest.
This weapon shoots an arrow that can be charged. The more it is charged, the more it deals damage. Moreover, this projectile, which is a wooden arrow with an iron tip, has instant bullet travel time and area damage.
It is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore, it has no reload animation. Moreover, it has no delay mechanics.
- It lacks a scope, meaning that one might find it difficult to use the weapon at longer range.
- Hold the fire button to charge up the shot as it can only be fired when fully charged.
- Move around while charging up the shot, to avoid getting hit.
- Make sure you are behind cover or not out in the open when using this weapon.
- You can hold the charge indefinitely, this is useful when waiting for targets or when the target is out of the line of sight.
- Do not use it in close ranges, since you will just injure or even kill yourself in the process.
- The arrows are explosive, therefore it makes it useful for crowd control.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade to gain easy points and kills.
- Aim at the ground around the user to guarantee a successful hit.
- One can use the explosive arrows to hit enemies behind cover.
- Pick off its users at long range.
- Bunny hop, in case you encounter its explosions.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Do not try to kill them if you encounter them face-to-face, since its projectiles will be released upon death. Try to flank the user instead.
- Try to avoid getting into the user's line of sight or general aiming direction.
- Most Sniper weapons can outclass this weapon if they are used correctly.
- Flank around the user with Melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Flamethrowers can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Avoid sticking too close to objects such as walls or behind cover due to the explosive arrows.
- Because this weapon gives the enemy very low mobility, use a weapon with 85 mobility or higher, such as the Double Cashbacks, to escape.
- Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily traverse around the map and finding sniping spots. Bring a fast-firing Primary or Backup weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
- Initial release
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- Damage increased by 5%.
- It is one out of three bows to have the Charge Shot ability. The others bow are the Dragon Bite and Bow Soul Card.
- This weapon seems to be a reskin of Cryptonic Bow from Pixel Gun World, making it a reskin of a weapon from another game from the same series.
- The Area Damage effect seems to be the result of the Arrow being broken into sticks.
- It has an purely cosmetic sight.