It is a grey, red, and navy aquatic-themed/special forces themed blue burst-fire rifle. It has very high damage, fast fire rate, normal capacity, and decent mobility.
The weapon takes the form of a dolphin.
It has a grey body with the stock in the form of a dolphin's tail. It also has a blue pistol grip, and a magazine well with a grey/red magazine inside. It features a grey 8x scope on top in the form of a dolphin's dorsal fin and a red/blue barrel.
This weapon shoots a burst of 3 red lasers with instant travel time.
The lasers can go through players, but not walls. It has an 8x zoom scope, so it can fight in long ranges.
When reloading, the red magazine is removed and replaced with another. The scope also retracts and goes out when the reloading is done.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Project 'Dolphin' will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Due to its burst fire and scope magnification, it can be used at medium-long range combat.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blind spots, this is effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party and Coliseum.
- This is an effective weapon when dealing with melee weapon uses.
- Aim for the head for more damage.
- This weapon makes it useful for shutting down enemy players that rely far too much on their gadgets. Make sure to kill an enemy player after disabling their gadgets before they can use them again.
- Use in Duels to disable an opponent's gadgets.
- If engaged in a long-range duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Take out the reflector so the opponent takes a lot of damage while hitting you.
- Since this weapon does not have wall break, hide behind walls for cover
- Equip Project 'Rapid Flock' and Project 'Marlin' to create a full set effect, which allows you to turn invisible while reloading a weapon from a set.
- Initial release.
- It has the same scope as the Archangel.
- It is the second Primary weapon to have an 8x scope.
- The first being Laser Assistant
- This weapon appeared as the Nuclear Rifle for Apple and Amazon users before the update came out.