They are a pair of aquatic-themed/special forces-themed machine pistols. The weapon deals a great amount of damage, this is paired with a decent fire rate and mobility but has an average ammo capacity.
Each pistol has a light blue/blue body with a blue pistol grip, a red trigger, and a light blue slide with a scope mounted on top. In addition, there is a sharp tooth at the bottom of the body, and a muzzle at the front.
When the fire button is held down, the user will fire the pistols that will shoot hitscan red lasers in quick succession. These shots will pierce through multiple enemies at once.
When reloading, the user will eject the spent magazines from both weapons and insert new ones then release the slides.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Project 'Rapid Flock' will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim for the head to kill people in 5-8 shots.
- These weapons are good weapons for staying in the field, with a decent fire rate and a good ammo capacity.
- These weapons are useful for tearing down enemy armor.
- This weapon offers a high degree of shots to stay mobile with. Use this advantage to chase down opponents who are retreating.
- You could use this weapon to either weaken or finish enemy players off, due to it having high ammo and the ability to deal high damage.
- You can treat this as a Primary or/and a makeshift sniper weapon.
- Aim at the head for maximum DPS.
- It features a very fast reload time.
- It is very useful against groups due to its ability to pierce through enemies.
- Line up some of your shots to hit multiple enemies at the same time.
- Avoid close contact with users. The high damage combined with the ammunition capacity and mobility makes this weapon makes it lethal at such a distance.
- In a direct dogfight, a superior fire rate weapon tends to force the entity to lose their control.
- Try duck to cover when the user reloads, but try to avoid being caught at closer ranges when he/she finishes. The user may also switch to a secondary weapon.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Use a flamethrower or shotgun with at least decent mobility to constantly damage them.
- Equip Project 'Dolphin' and Project 'Marlin' to create a full set effect, which allows you to turn invisible while reloading a weapon from a set.
- Initial release.
- This weapon appeared as the Dual Anger weapon (being a placeholder) for IOS and Amazon users before the update came out.