|“||The "With the shield of the shield" phrase is not relevant anymore. When you look at this weapon, you can add "from the shield", as the energy charge will fly from inside the weapon.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Protector of Peace is a superhero-themed weapon that shoots out white/blue energy balls. This weapon has a high rate of fire when not charging, an extreme amount of damage when fully charged with decent capacity (for a charge weapon) and decent mobility.
It takes the appearance of a shield.
The shield has a blue/red/yellow design with a yellow 'P' emblem in the middle.
When the fire button is held down, the shield extends, revealing a charged upshot in the middle which is shaped like an energy ball. The ball flies through the air until a limited time, hits another player or hits a wall.
Whenever the gun needs to reload, the magazine located at the back of the shield will be taken out and replace it with a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- This weapon can be used for clearing the ram of enemy players in Siege.
- Never be fooled by its looks, since it cannot be used for defense (or even act as a shield).
- Use a sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Area Damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Avoid getting too close to the user, when the user is spotted, keep your distance and backpedal while firing.
- Attack the user from behind especially when he is charging.
- Don't get too close when the user is charging up as it's risky, unless you attack from behind.
- Stay on the air always, so its projectiles will not easily hit you.
- Contrary to what its appearance suggests, it is a ranged weapon so be aware of its users at all times.
Have a rapid-firing weapon to finish off weakened opponents.
- Initial release
- Its rocket jumping ability is weakened significantly.
- It now needs a longer charge time. Same applies to other charge weapons.
- When you release the charged shot, it shoots a blue ball of energy, despite being a weapon that looks like a shield.
- It's color scheme resembles All might from the anime My hero Academia and it's name "Protector of Peace" is closely related to the title "The Symbol of Peace" which was given to All might.