|“||You always get a minus in the end. The bullets here are faster than plasma. When they reach a target, they explode, destroying the surroundings.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a futuristic/winter themed weapon that shoots cyan-colored orbs that deal devastating damage. It has a good fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility.
It appears to be a sci-fi themed weapon with 2 red nitrogen tanks in the back due to the fact that it has slow down target attribute, a gray controller with an aqua battery pack used to fire the weapon, and a red, white, and blue barrel. An arm links the barrels and a contraption which turn the nitrogen into a fast and deadly projectile.
The player holds a gray controller with its right hand. When the player shoots, the red button is pressed and the contraption which shoots, spits out a high damaging blue ball of presumably nitrogen. The projectile has travel time but it is very efficient.
At a moderate fire rate, it shoots 8 projectiles which can slow down enemy players, and also has area damage before needing to reload. When spawning, the player is given two extra magazines.
When reloading, the aqua battery pack is taken out of the gray controller and the player inserts another one. It has no delay mechanics.
It deals high damage, it has a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is usually 1-2 shots but it has very strong slowdown and you won’t take damage when rocket jumping but take damage when shooting against a wall to perform an EWO. (easy way out)
- Time your shots as this weapon is a 1-2 shot.
- Use the strong slowdown as your advantage.
- Switch to any 85 mobility weapon as you won’t run fast with this weapon.
- Try targeting weakened players.
- Use this in close to medium range as it has bullet travel.
- Use this on a group as it has area damage.
- Pair this with the Singular Grenade to get easy points and kills.
- This weapon is a very good weapon for rocket jumping, so make those 8 shots count.
- Don’t always use this in long ranges, as the crosshair makes it difficult for that type of range.
- Only reload when you're safe,since this weapon's reloading time is approximately 4 seconds.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Attack its users from behind or while he/she is reloading.
- Try strafing or rocket jumping to waste the user’s ammo.
- Be away from the ground often by using a Jetpack.
- Be in the claustrophobic areas, but be sure to maintain your distance in order to lure its users to miss or kill themselves in the process.
- Outrun the enemy with any 85 mobility weapon such as Dark Force Saber or Katana.
- Stay out of solid object or a ground to minimize the chance of you getting hit by it.
This weapon is undoubtedly very popular among Pixel Gun 3D players. In fact, by demand, this is one of the most wanted weapons in the game. This weapon is loved by most players, but at the same time, others dislike it, usually either due to its performance, overused nature, or the fact that it's popular. Likewise, it is used among the category spammers as they admire its slowing ability (particularly against players who double jump to avoid their shots) and low rocket-jump damage.
Ever since its buff, this weapon has exponentially become popular and appeared in the Trader's Van more often as a regular weapon that would be offered and less of a weapon that appears in the same Christmas-themed van.
- Initial release.
- Buffed from 3 shots to 2 shots kill.
- Its damage is a little bit nerfed, make it 3 shot without modules.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- The area damage effect from this weapon is quite similar to the Sock Bomber area damage effect.
- Some 3 cat spammers use this to slow down people (especially those who double jump in an attempt to avoid the shots) and rocket jump.
- This weapon looks more like a exoskeleton despite not having "Exoskeleton" at end of its name.
- It is commonly used among high level players, especially those who Three Cat Spam.
- This alongside the Royal Ashbringer was used by many players in almost every match.
- In the 15.7.0 update this got released and it was 3 shot kill but then later in the 16.8.0 update it got buffed to a 2-3 shot kill depending on the level the players are on.