|“||The eagle is proud because he could mark 20 enemies within a single match.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a golden sniper rifle with a scope that shoots bullets with the target mark attribute. It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and slow mobility. It is 2 headshots and 2-3 body shots kill.
The Proud Eagle features a body shape similar to the Spider Sense, besides for the buttstock and scope. It has a bright-gold and blue design, with a tad bit of dark blue and red. A blue and silver banner with a gold crown is seen hanging behind a short barrel, ending with a relatively large muzzle brake.
It is a sniper held with both hands. It emits a blue bullet, and since it has a target mark attribute, it has the ability to outline hit enemies through walls, but it needs around a second to mark the target (the target is marked with a red arrow pointing them from above). Moreover, this weapon possesses a scope, so it can be used in long-range.
When reloading, four cyan gauges at the bottom are taken out then put back into the gun.
- Headshots are key in dealing more damage.
- Since it features a target mark attribute, it is useful for detecting enemies you have hit.
- Your teammates can also see the marked enemy so use this to help them
- Switch to speedy weapons in case you want to go fast.
- Use the scope in engaging enemies in a long distance.
- In Duel mode, use the target mark to mark your opponent and see where they are, making it easier to spy them if they are hiding.
- Even though this weapon is generally 2 shots, it deals much higher Efficiency per shot when you get a headshot.
- Avoid getting hit by its users since they will detect you if you do so.
- Counter with a one-shot sniper/weapon, as this weapon is a two-shot weapon.
- Any close-ranged weapons can beat its users since this weapon is ideal for long-range encounters.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Flank these users with a high DPS weapon.
- Bring a high DPS primary/backup in order to finish off opponents after you get a hit in. (Flower Power, Casanova)
- Bring a high mobility melee, like the Dark Force Saber or the Katana.
- It looks similar to the Spider Sense.
- The weapon's barrel has the shape of a crown, which signifies its theme.
- It is the first weapon to have the Target Mark attribute the second being Deadly Stings.
- However its Target Mark is different from each others. While you need to charge up to mark somebody with this weapon, you only need to hit somebody to mark them while using Deadly Stings