The Psionic Sporethrower is a Primary weapon released in the 17.4.0 update.
This is an alien-themed Primary weapon that has orange, blue, yellow, and purple colors in it. It has high damage, high fire rate, medium capacity, and medium mobility.
This gun appears as a big yellow flower with the handle and the barrel as purple stems that go through it. The stems then separated into 2 smaller alien flowers with blue petals and yellow buds that act like the muzzle of the gun. The magazine has a shape of an orange spore and attached at the bottom of the gun while the scope is attached at the top of the big flower.
Psionic Sporethrower has high damage. While shooting, rainbow particles are coming out of the weapon and small light blue balls appear near the particles.
While reloading, the player takes out the magazine. Then, the magazine is held for one second. While holding the magazine, a small blue flower is growing from it. After that, the magazine is put back into a weapon. The reload animation lasts for 2 seconds.
This weapon has Output Delay which means it receives the fire rate of the previously fired Input Delay weapon which causes a delay animation.
- Don't spray and pray with this weapon, because it has not the fastest fire rate and not very high capacity.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the poison attribute to deal additional damage to enemies over time.
- The weakening attribute can be used against enemies with high damaging weapons such as sniper rifles.
- Reload this weapon when you have 10 or less ammo in the clip, so you won't find yourself fighting with an empty clip and being finished off by your opponent.
- Snipe its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
- Use Rocket Jump (PG3D) to make aiming harder for this weapon's users.
- Outshoot this weapon using a automatic weapon as this is semi automatic
It's recommended to have strong Sniper weapons like Digital Sunrise for long ranges. For defeating a group of enemies at one time, have a strong Heavy weapon like Christmas Ultimatum. You may need to Rocket Jump (PG3D) while fighting (for example, to reach enemies that are on higher ground than you), so you should equip weapon like Space Disinfector for doing it. For both goals, you can equip, for example, Proton Freezer. While traveling around the map, you should use a weapon with 85+ mobility or weapons with attribute. For first, a good weapon to use is Heroic Epee because of its attribute. For a second, use Sly Wolf or Percival & Lamorak, but first is better because of the attribute. Use Backup weapon like Ritual Revolvers for finishing off opponents who survived the shots from Psionic Sporethrower.
- Initial release
- Damage decreased by 6%.
- This weapon is a part of the Alien Super Lottery.
- Its armoury icon got slightly changed.