The Pully-Blasty is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 17.5.0 update. It is part of the Humpty Dumpty set.
It looks like a sling-shot gun made out of magical wood. It has high damage, low capacity, average fire rate, and low mobility.
It has a brown body made out of magical wood, with a light-blue energy cell attached to its belly, and a trigger attached behind it. A sling-shot is mounted on the front of the gun. The bombs are put on the back of the gun.
When shooting, the player pushes the trigger, and the sling-shot launches the bomb forward.
- Use this weapon at close to medium range as it's rockets have travel time.
- Use this against groups of enemies to benefit it's cluster bomb attribute.
- The attribute can be useful to deal extra damage to enemies.
- Use it like you would use the Christmas Ultimatum or Corn Launcher.
- DO NOT use this weapon at close range as you are likely to damage yourself.
- Aim for the feet of the opponent as this weapon has the attribute.
- Use the Jetpack to fly up into the air and rain bombs own your opponents with this weapon.
- Pick off it's users at long range.
- Use powerful shotguns to deal these users at close range.
- Rocket Jump around the user to decrease the possobility of getting hit.
- Use powerful automatic weapons like Storm Trooper Exoskeleton to overwhelm the user.
- Use area damage or burning weapons to disorient the user's aim.
- Use one-shot snipers like Anti-Champion Rifle to quickly neutralize these users before they can attack.
- If spotted by these users at open areas, jump and strafe around with a high-mobility weapon(At least 85)to decrease the chance of getting hit.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make these users less interested in hitting you.
- If you are low on health, run towards the user at top speed, and there will be a chance that these users will damage him/herself in the process.
Use a weapon with at least 85 mobility to travel around the map. Also, bring a strong automatic primary for finishing players who survived a shot from this weapon. Furthermore, bring a strong sniper for dealing with users at long range.
- Initial Release
- The weapon's damage was reduced by 42%.
- The egg in the weapon is the same as the Watchy-Snipy's projectiles