It takes the appearance of a sling-shot gun with a reddish brownish magenta body made out of magical wood, with a light-blue energy cell attached to its belly, and a golden trigger attached behind it. A sling-shot is mounted on the front of the gun. The bombs are put on the back of the gun and thrown dealing decent damage.
When shooting, the player pushes the trigger, and the sling-shot launches the bomb forward. When the bomb hits a surface or player, It explodes on impact and deals damage to all nearby enemies with its Cluster Bomb .
- Use this weapon at close to medium range as it's rockets have travel time.
- Use this against groups of enemies to benefit it's cluster bomb attribute.
- The attribute can be useful to deal extra damage to enemies.
- Use it like you would use the Christmas Ultimatum or Corn Launcher.
- Avoid using this weapon too close to enemies since it deals self damage.
- Aim for the feet of the opponent as this weapon has the attribute.
- Use the Jetpack to fly up into the air and rain bombs on your opponents with this weapon.
- Pick off it's users at long range.
- Use powerful shotguns to deal these users at close range.
- Rocket Jump around the user to decrease the possibility of getting hit.
- Use powerful automatic weapons like Storm Trooper Exoskeleton to overwhelm the user.
- Use area damage or burning weapons to disorient the user's aim.
- Use one-shot snipers like Anti-Champion Rifle to quickly neutralize these users before they can attack.
- If spotted by these users at open areas, jump and strafe around with a high-mobility weapon(At least 85)to decrease the chance of getting hit.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make these users less interested in hitting you.
- If you are low on health, run towards the user at top speed, and there will be a chance that these users will damage him/herself in the process.
Any small maps or maps with tight spaces to trap your enemies inside.
- Use a weapon with at least 85 mobility to travel around the map.
- Bring a strong automatic primary for finishing players who survived a shot from this weapon.
- Equip a strong sniper for dealing with users at long range such as the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Initial Release
- The weapon's damage was reduced by 42%.
- The egg in the weapon is the same as the Watchy-Snipy's projectiles.
- It is part of the Chicken Army Gallery set.
- It's obtainable from both the Super Lottery and the Humpty Dumpy Set.