Pumpkin Island is a multiplayer map introduced to Pixel Gun 3D in the 8.2.0 update. It is a Halloween-themed map available during the Halloween season.
It is an island with giant, carved pumpkins which were commonly found in the middle of the map. There are only two main spawn points on the map, which are both facing each other on opposite sides of the island.
There is a large castle lying on the side of the island. The whole map is surrounded by a sea of green, acid-like liquid, which kills anyone upon contact.
- On 4/17/14 Pumpkin Ilsand was frist teased on the offical PG3D Facebook page in progress.
- Two of the houses have opposite paintings, and both have a skull on the bottom left-hand side.
- The castle roof is commonly used for sniping down enemies but is an easy target for players on the ground.
- In the 9.2.3 update, the map was removed.
- In the 11.1.0 update, the map was added back, only in Deathmatch, as part of the Halloween-themed update.
- 16.8.0 this map retruned and recieved a big overhaul. With the adition of a pirate ship, portals, changes to the tow spawn points as well as various decorations inside the castle
- 18.2.0 the map recieved a minor update, with a witch sturring a cauldron being added to the center of the main island.