|“||Feel yourself a predator hunting its prey. Gifted to the best operatives.
The last zombie behemoth called Karrax was killed with this weapon.
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Pursuer Z3 is a Backup weapon in Pixel Gun 3D. It can be obtained from the Z-Squad Armory Lottery.
It is a military/apocalypse-themed pistol that shoots regular bullets in bursts and has x-ray vision. It deals moderate damage, high rate of fire, average capacity, and good mobility.
It is a green-gray handgun with a green/grey pistol grip, body, slide, barrel, and a laser sight. It has a red dot sight mounted in the scope seen when not zooming in. It also has 2 Zs on the weapon, similar to the Zombie Slayer.
It semi-automatically shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. This means that it shoots bullets in bursts. It also has the X-Ray Vision attribute which allows the player to see teammates and opponents behind walls. Moreover, this weapon possesses an optic sight that allows it to fight in long-range battles.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Try strafing as much as you can with a good mobility weapon and then quickly switch and shoot
- This weapon has X-Ray Vision so take advantage of it.
- Skilled players can aim for the X-Ray and shoot with a Wall Break weapon such as the Prototype S.
- Use high mobility weapons to escape the user.
- Try attacking the player with a long-range weapon such as a Sniper.
- Do not try to hide, since users can see you through walls.
- Moreover, if you try to hide, try strafing around as this weapon does not have the Wall Break attribute.
- Pick off its user(s) easily with a 1 shot kill sniper as this weapon is not the ideal weapon for offence.
This is a strong and versatile Backup weapon that can be used for any loadout. Use the X-Ray Vision attribute with any Wall Break sniper weapon.
- Initial release.
- Ammunition increased from 21 to 24.
- Its damage got increased by 50%.
- Its design is based on the KRISS KARD.
- This gun in this game fires in a burst pattern while in reality, this gun is a semi-auto or single shot.
- Its firing sound and the reload sound is shared from the Zombie Slayer.
- The holographic sight itself is not consistent with the real-world counterpart since it cannot zoom.
- This and the Overseer are the only weapons that have X-Ray Vision that have been in Battle Royale.
- This is the first backup with the X-Ray Vision attribute. The second is VR Blasters.