|“||Deals fire damage and saves you from fire. Hell, this weapon is a true amulet of incineration (with bullets)||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a red weapon that shoots burning bullets automatically and has protection from the burning effect. It has good damage, a good fire rate, an average capacity, and slow mobility. It is 9-10 shots with burning.
It features a dark black/red skeleton stock with a black buttstock. The body of the gun features a black trigger, a red sight on top, orange decals, and a large orange magazine. It also features a red handguard, a long black barrel, and a red muzzle.
When the fire button is held, the weapon will fire burning bullets at full-auto. These bullets are hitscan, and will deal to enemies. Moreover, a unique attribute from it is protection from burning, which means that if someone hits this user with a weapon with a burning effect, the user of this weapon will not burn.
Its reload animation is similar to the Firefighter. When the player wants to reload, the magazine will be taken out and will be rotated. The player will put it back again and use the other side of the energy bar instead of replacing it.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Pyro 1116 will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Due to its general stats, it suits well as a versatile weapon for any range.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- It is effective against mobile targets on the ground or low-flying targets.
- Due to its poor mobility, it is recommended to switch to another weapon when moving.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing.
- The weapon is best for chewing through an enemy's armor due to its damage output.
- Use the Burning attribute to deal additional damage to enemies over time.
- Make use of the protection of burning to prevent additional damage from strong burning weapons like the Pet Dragon and Napalm Cannon.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Take cover from the user when he/she is firing, and try to flank around the user
- The weapon suffers at longer ranges, since it has bullet travel time. Use this as an advantage to pick them off with a scoped weapon, especially a sniper.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Avoid using weapons featuring the Burning attribute against the user, since this weapon's secondary effect perfectly forestalls these effects.
- Rocket Jump around the user to minimize the chance of getting hit.
This weapon can be used as a general-purpose weapon. This suits well when paired with a long-ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It is the first weapon to feature the "Protection From Burning" perk.
- The shield around it looks similar to the Excalibur's shield, except that it is red.
- The weapon was made by Carlos Rosales as part of a weapon contest hosted by the developers in Discord.
- The weapon's build appearance is quite similar to that of Third Eye.
- It is quite similar to the Firefighter in terms of performance and abilities.
- It is actually a great weapon to use in Clan Raids because of its Protection from Burning attribute, which makes the user immune to the infamous Fireball Tower’s burning effect, which is extremely strong.