|“||Doesn't mind its name and the number of barrels. You will be able to kill much more enemies with a single clip.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Quadruple Death is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It is an orange cannon that shoots four rockets at once. It has great damage, average fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It is the re-skinned, Pixel Gun 3D version of the Sea Devil.
The Quadruple Death seems to be a sci-fi styled explosive projectile Launcher with a futuristic/industrial orange/grey color scheme.
This weapon shoots four regular-looking rockets with a medium bullet travel time. These rockets have an explosion splash radius on impact.
When reloading, the player takes out a tiny green clip and puts another one in its place. It has no delay mechanics.
- Since it fires explosive burst shots, it is best utilized against groups of enemies.
- Conserve ammo, since it does not hold too many shots.
- Take note of its mobility, as it is not ideal for fast movement.
- This is best used in close to medium range maps,as this weapon's prokectiles have travel time.
- Do NOT try to rocket jump with this weapon since doing so will badly harm you, especially when you fire FOUR rockets at once.
- This weapon is very good in Monster Siege because it has a very high Damage Per Second,which is perfect for dealing with those monsters with super high health.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Very close-ranged engagements can prove effective against this weapon's user,as the user may damage his/herself when shooting you at close range.
- Primaries and shotguns can overwhelm its users due to its slow fire rate.
- Attack its users from behind for best results.
Initial release date.
It became a 2-shot when all rockets hit the player.
- As stated, it is a re-skin of the Sea Devil, the first exclusive Heavy weapon in Pixel Gun World.
- It is the only weapon that has the name starting with the letter "Q".