The Raccoon with a Pipe is a Melee weapon introduced in the 16.5.0 update.
The Raccoon with a Pipe is a melee weapon consisting of a raccoon with a bugle with a red cloth attached. It has excellent performance at the max level. It deals a very high amount of damage, has a good fire rate, and good mobility. It features a huge area damage radius.
It appears to be a raccoon with a green jacket and brown pants. It is seen holding a blowing golden musical instrument, being a bugle.
The player holds this raccoon on the right hand, where the raccoon would be sitting. The raccoon carries a pipe that produces an area of effect harmful soundwaves in a melee range.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Raccoon with a Pipe will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this in close range as this is a melee weapon. However, the area damage is a bit bigger than most area damage melees.
- Switch to an 80 mobility weapon as the mobility on this weapon is quite slow.
- Continue holding the attack button in case you are surrounded by enemies.
- Use this weapon against groups of enemies to benefit the area damage attribute.
- Attack the user from a long-range.
- If you must get close to the user, use a shotgun like the Witchunter, Gift Stitcher, Ultimatum, Viking, or other powerful shotguns.
- Outrun the user with any 80 mobility weapon.
- Jump around the user so you won't get hit.
- Try to rocket jump when near the user to get avoid getting hit.
- Any ranged weapons (e.g. SMGs, rocket launchers) can outfight its users.
- If rocket jumping is not possible, try to use a gadget that allows flight (such as Jetpack) or stalls the user (eg. Sticky Candy).
- Use a weapon that slows them down.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
It has been nerfed heavily.
- Despite having the name "pipe" (referring to the musical instrument that the Raccoon holds), it is actually a bugle that it is holding.
- It is currently a trend among most active members of the PG3D Community Discord to call this weapon "Lil' Rac." (alternatively spelled "Lil Racc").
- It is one of the few weapons that are living animals (e.g. Pet Dragon, Frank Sheepone and Loud Piggy).
- It looks slightly similar to Tom Nook from Animal Crossing except with a scout design.