|“||We create a rainbow ore for this weapon to make it even more durable. And fancy-looking! You don't need to wait until the rain stops to see a rainbow!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a St. Patrick's Day-themed weapon that shoots four-leaf green clovers automatically. It has good damage, a high fire rate, good capacity, and high mobility.
It has a black/yellow body with a yellow/black stock, a pistol grip, and a red trigger. It also features an animated rainbow magazine, tube, and receiver. The barrel is mainly black, with yellow decals and rainbow rods on each side.
This weapon fires green four-leaf clovers automatically with a fast bullet travel time. This weapon has no additional attributes.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Circle your target and aim for the head for the best kill time.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Reload often when not in battle.
- Use this to finish off/weaken opponents.
- This can be used as an effective means in defending against Melee users. Fire while aiming center mass or the head while backpedaling.
- Be on a lookout for ammo pickups to replenish the ammo capacity.
- Pick off its user(s) at long range.
- Area Damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of its user(s)
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
This can be used as a general-purpose Primary weapon for finishing off opponents.
- Initial release
- Despite its name, it doesn't shoot rainbows. However, it references its appearance (due to the belt-like attachments).