The Rebel is a Backup weapon introduced in the 19.0.0 update.
It is a cyberpunk-themed pistol that acts like a shotgun. It deals a great amount of damage, this is paired with a good mobility, average fire rate, and decent capacity
It is a neon purple and green pistol, with traces of blue, red, white, and yellow. The top of the weapon has a neon mohawk, and a purple magazine underneath with the anarchy symbol spray painted in green.
When reloading the player removes the used magazine and replaces it with another one. While reloading the player will be surrounded by a neon blue and purple aura, surrounding players within the damage radius.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at close range.
- The weapon excels at close quarters combat, making it an effective weapon in tight hallways or spaces.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Reload this in a group of enemies to deal damage to them all.
- This can be used as an effective means in defending against melee users. Fire while aiming center mass or the head while backpedaling.
- The weapon features high mobility, meaning it can be used to travel between point-to-point quickly.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blindspots, this is effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- Initial Release