|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|“||The result of the cloning experiment. These aren't the two same-looking pistols, they are identical twins. The production of such things is extremely expensive. This is why it is the only gun cloned.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Red Twins (PGW).
The Red Twins is a Backup weapon introduced in the 10.3.0 update.
It is a pair of red pistols that shoot regular bullets. The weapon deals medium efficiency, has a decent fire rate, a fairly large magazine and has average mobility.
The Red Twins are a pair of sleek pistols with a dark red finish. They come with silver vented slides, illuminating rear iron sights, and a large muzzle brake. There are also black rails underneath the slide.
The Red Twins shoot regular bullets with instant bullet travel time and each pistol takes its turn in shooting.
When reloading, the magazines are taken out and the pistols get spare magazines off-screen. It has no delay mechanics.
- The mobility offers great speed when using the weapon, use this to outmaneuver the enemy.
- It's recommended to use this weapon for close range combat since it isn't very accurate and it doesn't have a scope.
- Aim for the head to maximize Efficiency per shot and kill the foe quicker.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop strafing and dodging while attempting to get a kill.
- Use the dual pistols to finish off weakened opponents.
- Use this as a starter 3 Category Spam weapon
- Attack the user at long range.
- Jump around so he will waste ammo.
- Use area damage weapons to disorient the enemy.
Have a weapon with a longer range or a faster fire rate.
- Initial release.
- Changed capacity from 25 to 20.
- This weapon has gotten severely powercrept.
- The efficiency got tremendously buffed to 2-4 headshots kill.
- Its damage was increased by 5%.
- They bear a resemblance to the USP Match.
- The left gun seems to be mirrored, due to the ejection port being set on the left side of the weapon.
- The gun is likely inspired by the Tomb Raider series or Marvel's Deadpool.
- The two have a total capacity of 25, which is illogical because it means that one of the pistol would have one extra bullet. However, it was resolved by being reduced to 20 rounds.
- It is one of the 21 dual-wield weapons, the others being, Dual Revolvers, Dual Machine Guns, Dual Uzi, Dual Hawks, Dual Shotguns, Dual Laser Blasters, Turbo Pistols, Emperor's Servants, Romeo and Juliet, Good and Evil, Dual Machete, Dual Cryo Pistols, Sawed-Off Shotguns, Peppermint Guardians, Ritual Revolvers, Multitaskers, Lovebirds, Hitman Exoskeleton, Vandals and Dual Anger.
- An newly remodeled version of this weapon is known as the Dual Anger.
- When this weapon is maxed out, it will have same amount of efficiency as the Dual Anger.