The Redneck's Bazooka is a Heavy weapon introduced in update 21.2.0.
The Redneck's Bazooka is a Heavy weapon of the Legendary rarity introduced in the 21.2.0 Update and obtainable from the last tier of the Urban Showdown Battle Pass along with the Mayor's Trophy Revolver. It deals decent damage per shot that burns enemies' with a capacity of one, and an average fire rate. It is paired with a small scope and low mobility.
it appears to be a homemade rocket launcher, wrapped in the American flag, a red wood handle wrapped in blue cloth, horns at the end of the barrel with the tips probably burnt, a tooth ornament hanging from the barrel, and has a broken bottle as the scope, it shoots Molotov cocktails.
It has decent damage, often being a 1-2 shot weapon, however, it features a one-shot capacity and a low mobility like most Heavy weapons.
When the weapon button is pressed, the bazooka will launch a Molotov cocktail that will explode upon impact, inflicting the attribute to any enemies caught in its radius. Afterwards, the user will insert a new Molotov cocktail into the weapon.
- It is capable of one-shotting armored players if they are close enough to the center. Otherwise, it will severely cripple them.
- Due to its travel time, it is advised to not use it at long range, as it is more effective at close-medium range.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then fire.
- Fire it against a group of enemies.
- Make sure to switch to another weapon to finish them off, as well as due to the one shot capacity.
- The attribute can be used to deal additional damage to any enemies outside of the blast radius.
- If there are any surviving enemies, finish them off quickly.
- Reload when out of the battle due to the slow reload time.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
- Use weapons with high mobility since this weapon has low mobility.
Equip a shotgun as this weapon is best at close range so a shotgun will be best to finish off the enemy
- Initial Release.