The Render Station is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update.
It is a game developer's weapon that shoots different types of rockets when shot. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility.
It is a weaponized 3D printer that fires renders of rockets created by the weapon.
It has a white/blue body with a blue stock, a red trigger. At the right hand side, there is a screen scrolling through the rocket types and a rendering station at the end of the barrel. The station itself has green extruders on top and bottom of the weapon, and black foregrip on the bottom. The renders in the station is similar to the portals located across many maps.
It is a 1-2 Shot. Like the Emitter of Uncertainty, this weapon shoots random rockets each shot, each with their own effects. These rockets are:
- A green landmine that acts as a sticky bomb. (Attributes: , , )
- A red rocket in the shape of a circle that flies straight forward. (Attributes: )
- A blue triangle-shaped rocket that flies in an arc and can ricochet off solid surfaces. (Attributes: , )
- A rocket that flies in a spiral of cubes that leaves behind a trail of sparks. (Attributes: )
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one. It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Render Station always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this in close to medium ranges as this weapon has bullet travel. Also, the rockets that come out of this weapon can be unpredictable, so stay close to enemies.
- Make sure not to hit nearby teammates with this weapon, as you may take damage and/or unintentionally rocket jump
- Use the area damage to take out groups of enemies.
- Switch to any 85-100 mobility weapon when not using this weapon.
- Use this weapon in places where many enemies will go to, such as the hallway in Pool Party or Silent School
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Take advantage of this weapon's fixed delay, to quickly eliminate them.
- Attack the user when they’re reloading.
- Strafe around the user to waste their ammo.
- Try to attack the user from above, as many of this weapon's rockets are not effective for upwards battle.
- You can outrun the user with any 85-100 mobility weapon.
- Attack its users from behind so he/she will not be given time to retaliate.
- Keep a weapon to finish any enemies as it is not always a one-shot kill.
- Equip this with Gun Force PGX and Digital Drawing Pad to get the set effect (Grants temporary invisibility upon respawning. Adds accelerated gadget recharge.)
- Initial release.
- It is the second weapon to have the random rocket attribute, after the Emitter of Uncertainty.
- The rockets aren't truly random, it will show what rocket type you fired on the small screen next to it.