|“||An RPG with a high attack speed and precision. Although it shoots one arrow per a shot, it will be enough for your enemy.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Renegade is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
It is a red, white and blue rocket launcher that shoots rockets like the Rocket Jumper. It deals high damage, has a medium to high fire-rate, medium capacity, and medium mobility.
It is a re-skin of the Rocket Jumper.
It has red, white, and teal details on its base and ammo box.
The weapon is held by both of the player's hands. It shoots at a fast fire rate, rockets with a moderately fast travel speed which deal self-damage. The weapon holds 7 rockets per magazine and when spawning, the player is given two extra magazines.
When reloading, the magazine at the bottom of the gun is taken out and replaced with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- It can be used for rocket-jumping, so getting to a higher area than other enemies improves stealth and hidden attacks.
- The rockets shot from this are very fast, which can reduce the amount of prediction needed to hit the enemy.
- Its rockets have the area damage effect, so taking out a group or team of enemies makes the weapon's rockets more effective when in use.
- Try to aim at the ground near enemies so they can't easily avoid the rockets.
- Enemies can easily see the rockets at long range, so fire the rockets instantly to give them a hard time at avoiding the rockets (to ensure the enemies' death quickly), or sneak attack them from behind.
- Its users are relatively slow and rather an easy target to pick off.
- Avoid being in a group especially in Team Fight. Due this weapon has a slightly medium area damage and has quite devastating damage.
- Rockets are easy to dodge in long distances. So pick off its users in medium-long ranges to prevent them raining rockets at you.
- Attack its users while they are vulnerable. Like while they are reloading or standing still.
- Use high mobility or low-weight weapons to dodge, evade and or escape the rockets fired from these users. Weapons like the Dark Force Saber perform well in dodging and maneuverability.
Have a good long-ranged sniper like the Anti-champion rifle.
- Initial release.
- Its damage and projectile speed got buffed.
- It is a 2 shot if the player directly hits an enemy.
- It is one of the exact re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, along with other weapon re-skins.
- It is a re-skin of the Rocket Jumper.
- It is one of the underrated weapons that are very powerful with skill.
- During the combat level system, this weapon was a 1 shot kill if upgraded to level 17.