The Restructurer is a Special weapon introduced in the 18.2.0 update.
It's a sci-fi themed special weapon obtained from the Trader's Van in the 18.2.0 update. It has a slow mobility, large capacity, and a pretty slow fire rate (despite the stream beam attribute).
It somewhat appears to look similar to the Solar Flare, because of the middle. it mostly features pink details, with a white base and some golden material. A large purple circle stays at the end of the barrel.
This weapon deals average damage and has a low mobility. despite being a Mythical weapon, it deals less damage than Dragon Energy Emitter. When firing, a large pink beam emits from the gun.
When reloading, the weapon will cooldown as white steam will begin to vent.
- Fully-charge this weapon before attacking if possible, so that it will deal greater damage during its stream beam's duration.
- Switch to other weapons and then use it again if you want to interrupt its stream beam with ammo left.
- While shooting the beam, aim at an opponent quickly if the initial shot was released into the air.
- Don't release the charge in an isolated spot. Release it when you see an opponent.
- Pick up ammunition often, as it can run out of ammunition fast.
- Shoot and kill enemies that are in a group to make use of its attribute.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Take advantage of the charge and re-charge time of this weapon to attack the user.
- Try not to get too close to teammates when a user is present.
- Keep in mind that the player can move the beam and continue to shoot automatically.
- Strafe away from the beam and get behind a wall or obstacle to avoid taking further damage.
- Try to keep doing it, as it will continuously make the opponent lose ammunition.
- Equip a high-damaging sniper rifle to take it's users out from a distance.
- Strafe using a melee with high mobility to waste the user's ammunition.
- Initial release.
- It is the third weapon to feature the attribute, after Dragon Energy Emitter and Sharkado.
- It's also the second special overall.