The Reversed Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 18.2 update.
The Reversed Pistol has average damage, good fire rate, and somewhat high mobility. When reloading, the cartridge will fly from the ground into the pistol, as if the animation is reversed.
The weapon appears to be a normal pistol, but with a machine attached to the bottom of it. There is a clock attached to the bottom of the machine. It has teal iron sights, and there are wires attached to the clock machine.
When shooting, the player holds the weapon in their right hand, but the firing mechanism is reversed. The bullet first appears then flies back into the gun, with the muzzle flash and sound effect also being reversed. This weapon slows down enemies that get shot by it, and it has , which means it will restore 2 bullets in the magazine every few seconds.
When reloading, the player cocks the pistol then replaces the magazine, which flies up from the ground rather than normally being loaded in by the player, as referring to it's name.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Reversed Pistol will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this to slow escaping enemies.
- Wait for the ammo to restore before fighting again.
- Use the weapon to finish off weakened enemies.
- Due to the fact that it has virtually infinite ammunintion, this is a great weapon for use in Arena or Campaign, where ammunition may run out.
- Initial release.
- The Reversed Pistol is a reference to the movie TENET, as the shooting animations are reversed: the bullets flying back into the chamber and being put again in the magazine, the reload animation is done in reverse and the shooting sounds are being played in reverse as well. The Ammo Restore attribute references how in the movie, when the Protagonist shot an empty pistol, a reversed bullet appeared in its magazine after being shot, restoring it's ammunition.
- This weapon has a somewhat similar appearance to the Glock pistol.
- This is the second weapon with the Ammo Restore attribute after the Disguised Rifle.
- Owing to its name, this weapon has a lot of things reversed like gaining bullets (ammo restore) instead of losing it, and the cartridge comes up from the ground unlike normal pistols. The shooting sound and animation also looks reversed. The clock at the front also rotates anticlockwise and the bullets come back in instead of flying out.
- It's reload animation will act like a normal gun's if played backwards.