|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Ribbon is an event currency introduced in 12.2.0 update.
It is a white circle with a red edge and a blue square, located at the center of the circle. At the center of the square, there is a white star.
The ribbons can only be spent on opening Event Chests.
- In Team Fight, Flag Capture and Point Capture:
- In Deathmatch:
- In Block Crash:
- In Duel:
- In Co-op Survival:
- In 3x3 Brawl
Note #2: You can't earn in Deadly Games.
- This is the 5th currency introduced into Pixel Gun 3D, the other 4 are , , and .
- Its only use is to open Event Chest.
- This, and are currencies that can be bought with instead of microtransactions.
- When a player goes to the Treasury to buy ribbons, on the bottom, it says "Insufficient Keys" instead of "Insufficient Ribbons". This is likely the developer oversight.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World