|“||A machine gun shooting little bombs. In a blink of an eye, your enemy will be surrounded with blue flaming auroras.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a purple sci-fi rifle that shoots pixel-shaped bullets that bounce off walls. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a medium-capacity, and average mobility. It is 12-13 shots in the current update.
It‘s mostly lavender, with navy blue grips, light blue wires, teal, and yellow barrel and scope lenses, purple stock cushion and rail, and blue and yellow lights towards the stock. It uses a half-yellow, half-teal rod as a source of ammo.
This weapon shoots purple particles that take the form of small dots. These particles can bounce off of walls and have a slow bullet travel time for an automatic weapon. These particles are shot automatically from the weapon's nozzle. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 6x scope, which allows it to fight in a slightly longer range and to aim more accurately.
When reloading, the player takes the magazine from behind the gun and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon is the equivalent to the Alien Rifle and the Blinder, so use its Ricochet ability to your advantage.
- Use it up to medium range due to its travel time.
- Consider the ricochet feature, since it is useful in narrow hallways where its projectiles are relatively hard to dodge.
- Use this weapon in maps like Pool party (classic not reworked), and try to upgrade if possible to legendary or at least epic quality in order to get more kills.
- When using this weapon in maps like Pool party (Classic not reworked), or Silent School, it’s best to shoot in the long corridors while you are out of sight so that you can get kills while staying relatively safe.
- This weapon projectile speed is average, use a powerful weapon that has a faster or instant travel projectile to eliminate the user before this weapon's projectiles reach you.
- The Reflector is a decent counter toward this weapon's user, as it will whittle their armor and .
- Use a shotgun to quickly eliminate the user at close range.
- Use an area damage weapon to disorient its users' aim.
- Use a Sniper to eliminate the user at long range, as this weapon's projectiles take a while to travel long distances.
- Initial release. It took around 20-25 shots to kill.
- It takes 12-13 shots to kill.
- It has similar projectiles as the Alien Rifle.
- It has a similar design to the MA57 Assault Rifle from the Halo series.
- Because if its attributes, it is more suited to be a primary weapon