|“||This weapon is used in two rituals: sacrifice and parting. The latter is often accompanied by the phrase: "Where are you going: let's drink some tea!". You throw a scythe in this moment exactly.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ritual Blade is a Special weapon introduced in the 14.0.0 update.
It is a mage-themed tomahawk that is thrown to hit a player. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, and insane mobility. It is 2-3 shots with bleeding.
It a re-skin of the Tactical Tomahawk, but without the laser targeting system.
The weapon has a red shaft connected to a white/red blade at the tip, with a red handle, at the bottom of the weapon.
The player throws this weapon to deal damage to the player. When used, this weapon rotates through the air until it hits an object. This shows that it has a medium bullet travel time. Moreover, this weapon has a bleeding effect, making an opponent hit by this weapon lose extra health for a few seconds. It can also pierce through players.
This weapon has a single-shot system so it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- As always, aim for the head.
- Don't spam this weapon for you would be wasting your ammo. Only spam it in close ranges.
- Try to avoid using this weapon for long-range duels.
- Aim to the left a bit because the weapon fires from the right hand side.
- Get more ammo pickups in case it's low on ammo.
- Engage from a distance.
- If forced into close-quarters combat, use high damage area effect weapons such as Champion Solar Cannon or Big Buddy (PG3D). Using melee weapons works as well.
- Hit users with one hit kill weapons such as Anti-Champion Rifle or One Shot.
- Avoid its shots, since you will be bleeding, rendering you vulnerable to enemy attacks.
Have a good Sniper or Primary to use in medium-long ranges.
- Initial release
- It is a re-skin of the Tactical Tomahawk. However, unlike the Tactical Tomahawk, it has no laser sight, due to the practical standpoint.