It's a small, round mechanical drone armed with two machine guns on its sides. A blue lens is on its front, and a small, round propulsion engine at the bottom. On the top right of the blue lens, you can see a small red dot.
It will fly towards the player, and if the player is within range, it will stop moving and shoot with it's blasters on the side. The bullets have instant travel time and deals damage to players that come in contact with them.
- It is relatively easy to counter and defeat, any weapon could very easily take these things out with proper aiming.
- Though it could be a bit hard to shoot with a sniper because of its small size.
- Although it only does 0.2 health bars of damage, in large numbers they could be very devastating and deal massive amounts of damage, due to their fast firing rates.
- Try to be accurate due to the fact that they have a relatively smaller hitbox and the fact that they are flying.
- Be careful of them when you are trying to complete an level without taking damage, because they can come out of nowhere without you noticing.
- Kill them before you kill the Aliens in these levels, as they can sneak behind you and attack without being noticed.
- It is the weakest enemy in the game, as it only inflicts 0.20 damage.
- However, they are one of the most annoying due to the fact that most of the time, inexperienced players will instantly get hit by its projectiles the second they see you.
- The sound that it shoots is identical to the shooting sound of the Sparkly Blaster.
- Its robotic eye has a purple rim.
- This may have inspired the Guardian.
- This is one of the newer enemies.
- It looks similar to the 343 Guilty Spark in the Halo franchise.
- In 16.8.0 it was added to the map Parkour City 3019 as part of that maps minor update. Two of them can be seen patroling arround the center building.
- It can also be seen flying around the Martian Colony lobby item.