|“||The ammo of this cool rocket-launcher is verily like the hands of the troll clinging on the body of your enemy. That is where the name originates from. Erm, do you know whether the rocket trolls exist?||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Rocket Hands is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.3.0 update. It can be obtained during the Battle Pass of Cyber Season by collecting 250 parts.
It seems to be attached to the player's right arm, similar to the Cyborg Hands, but it comes out with 2 rocket launchers and is only attached to one arm.
The weapon deals a good amount of damage, comes with decent capacity, and with a low mobility.
- Since it has area damage, aim for the players' feet to inflict damage, however, more damage is dealt if the rockets directly hit the player.
- This weapon has multiple shots so use it in mowing down groups of enemies, however, only 2 shots are fired.
- This weapon has travel time, so avoid using it against long-range targets.
- Switch to a higher mobility weapon when not attacking, since this weapon has a low mobility.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Keep jumping off the ground to avoid its area damage.
- When weakened retreat with a high mobility weapon since this weapons mobility is low.
Bring a long-range sniper for long range targets, and a backup weapon when this weapon runs out of ammo and finish of weakened targets.
- In terms of gameplay, this weapon is similar to the Demolition Exoskeleton in terms of usage. It can give the average player good gameplay and consistent kills if used properly. In close ranges it extremely deadly, perhaps even in medium ranges in the hands of a skilled user. Just remember to bring along a good primary weapon and any long-range weapon of your choice, perhaps even a high mobility (Dark Force Saber or even the Carrot Sword (PG3D) should suffice) weapon seeing as this weapon is relatively slow.
- This is one of the obtainable Battle Pass Cyber Season weapons introduced in the 15.3.0 update, along with the Ultimatum, Cyber Revolver, Neon Lightning, Cyber Slicer, Cop's Club, Sniper Cyber Module, Industrial Nailer, Particle Accelerator, Quadruple Death, Cyber Laser, Laser Rings, and the Ricochet Rifle.
- In the current update, it is 2 barrages kill if fully upgraded.
- The reload sound has the same beep as the Proton Freezer