It is a luxury-themed heavily equipped golden mech similar to the Battle Mech. It has large golden legs, with rocket launchers attached to each arm, a robotic head, and gem details. This is similar to the Battle Mech but the paint job is gold, not grey or camo like the Battle Mech and the Military Mech Boss. The mech has multiple fluorescent-blue skulls attached to different areas of the machine.
The gadget fits the player into a fully geared exoskeleton or a mech. The health count increases dramatically for the player. When equipping the mech, the player receives two dual rocket launchers. These rocket launchers have unlimited ammo and do large amounts of damage, enough to kill a player with armor in 2-4 shots. What differentiates this mech from the original counterpart, the Battle Mech, is the fact that it shoots rockets with area damage instead of bullets. The mech lasts for two minutes unless destroyed by another player or a monster. Doing so results in 50 additional points and a "Mech Kill".
- Aim wherever you want on the player, since killing a person when aiming at the head will not result in a Headshot achievement.
- Take advantage of it's massive damage radius and damage enemies behind walls.
- With the Rocket Mech, getting kills is easier, since it has area damage, unlike the Battle Mech.
- Beware that your mobility decreases once you activate the Rocket Mech. Therefore, activate it when there aren't situations where you need to escape in order to survive.
- Use this when your health is low so you will have extra survival time.
- When fighting Ghost Lantern spammers, you will need full health and armor points, or at least, almost full health and armor points, in order to survive against a ghost projectile.
- In Team Fight, use this gadget to cover your teammates from enemy fire and provide additional firepower and support.
- Use this against hordes of enemies to benefit from its attribute.
- Rocket Jump is possible with this so use this to your advantage.
- Beware of Pew Blaster & Witch's Sheep Cauldron users when they are fully charged as they will turn your mech into a sheep or a beetle.
- Because the mech is very devastating once it gets into range, avoid its shots and try remaining out of range so it can't hurt you.
- If you use the Jetpack Gadget, you can fly into the air and the player using the mech will most likely miss their shots because the rockets have travel time.
- Use the Stealth Bracelet to give users a harder time hitting them.
- People inside the mech have decreased mobility, so they are slightly slower on foot and lose the ability to double jump. Use this to your advantage and equip weapons that grant higher mobility (most commonly these are Melee Weapons) to evade users of the Rocket Mech. However, be careful because a skilled enough player can still easily kill you due to the no recoil provided by the mech's guns.
- To weaken those users and potentially immobilize them, try using weapons/gadgets with the "Slows the Target" attribute. Sticky Candy is a great gadget for this job because of its huge AoE (Area of Effect).
- Use weapons with high efficiency to take care of the mech quickly.
- Use the Disabler to prevent people who are equipped with one from using it for a while.
- Try attacking the user from behind. They are less likely to notice you, and as any user with this gadget equipped will almost immediately get targeted, you can most certainly get a kill or assist one.
- Using the Ghost Lantern against the mech will heavily damage it, making it easy to finish off.
- In Team Fight scenarios, pick off the non-mech players (who are relying on their active mech) to contribute to your team's kill count, also due to the fact that they are easier to kill.
- Don't use spray and pray, as this tactic is used for enemies that are fairly hard to hit.
- Cycle between high damage weapons and you'll take the mech down quickly, as it's hitbox is very large.
- Use a high mobility weapon and run around the mech to make you harder to hit.
- Do not stand before a wall when fighting this gadget, because the AoE makes you an easy target even if the rockets miss you.
- Use the Ninja Shurikens, Aphrodite Crossbow or Cyber Bee Swarm, it will provide enough damage to immediately destroy it.
- Try to stay airborne if you can, as it will be difficult for them to get direct hits with rockets.
- If skilled enough, use a strong stream beam weapon such as the Streaming Beast, Ronin or Fireflies Blessing as they have very high dps and it’s enough to destroy the Rocket Mech User within a few seconds.
- Use a weapon that turns the rocket mech user into another object such as the Pew Blaster or Witch's Sheep Cauldron.
|Initial Tier||45 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 1||44 Seconds||22 Seconds|
|Tier 2||43 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 3||42 Seconds||24 Seconds|
|Tier 4||41 Seconds||25 Seconds|
|Tier 5||40 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Tier 6||39 Seconds||27 Seconds|
|Tier 7||38 Seconds||28 Seconds|
|Tier 8||37 Seconds||29 Seconds|
|Tier 9||36 Seconds||30 Seconds|
|Tier 10||35 Seconds||31 Seconds|
|Tier 11||34 Seconds||33 Seconds|
|Final Tier||33 Seconds||34 Seconds|
- Initial Release.
- It's area damage has been nerfed.
- It has been nerfed again.
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- It is the first gadget that is re-modeled. It was remodeled from the Battle Mech.
- Furthermore, it is a rocket-launching equivalent of the above mech.
- In one of the brawls, it could actually do headshots.
- The Rocket Mech is commonly used while grinding and playing either in Duels or Point Capture.
- There is a current bug with the mech if you activate it and get hit while activating it, you die.
- This is one of the 4 Gadgets that completely changes the players shape, the other 3 being the Battle Mech, Demon Stone and the Robot Samurai.