|“|| But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun!|
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief .
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Romeo & Juliet is a Melee weapon introduced in the 11.4.0 update.
It is a pair of Valentine's Day-themed swords that attack and poison an opponent in close range. They have good damage, great attack speed, and okay mobility.
They are two matching serrated daggers with a valentine theme. Each dagger has a tall pink "flame" shape on the center of the blade, a dark pink handle, a silver pommel, and a crossguard. In the middle of the crossguards are pink hearts.
This is a melee weapon, so it only attacks players in close range. The player holds each sword in each hand, so this weapon is swung in the form of stabbing, but each sword takes their turn when stabbing. When they hit an opponent, they get a poison effect (the player will temporarily lose health for a few seconds).
- Use this as your advantage to deal additional damage with the "Poison" attribute.
- Try going for a headshot to deal maximum damage on enemies.
- Play in close range maps, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Try attacking an opponent from behind with this weapon and take them by surprise.
- Pick off its users from medium and long-ranged weapons.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent being hurt/poison by the daggers.
Equip a medium-ranged weapon and a long-ranged weapon.
- The name of the weapon was taken from a very well known play by William Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet.
- Both the weapons itself and the Poison attribute refer to the dagger and vial of poison being used by the two lovers to commit suicide.
- Its price has been changed into gems instead of coins.
- It is an only dual-wield weapon that has "Poison" attribute.
- It is the second melee weapon to have the "Poison" attribute, the first being the Zombie Head.
- And this is the second melee weapon that are dual-wielded, the first being the Dual Machete.