|“||Majestically powerful bazooka that hits both the main enemy and the scoundrels that surround your opponent. It is also slowing opponents down, allowing you to shoot your enemy once again.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
This is a Futuristic Heavy themed weapon that has red, gray, blue, black, and yellow colors in it. This weapon has the ability to deal damage while slowing down the target. The weapon has good damage, fast fire rate, medium capacity, and medium mobility. It is a 3-4 shot kill to a max armor player.
The Royal Ashbringer appears as a futuristic/royal-themed rocket launcher. The 2 main colors of the gun are red and gray, with red being the body of the gun, the back of the gun, the holder, the red skull with light blue eyes attached to the body of the gun which is also the magazine, and the gray being the barrel and the grip of the gun. Other than that, there are smaller details like some yellow wires are being connected to several modules at the body of the gun, and the cyan eyes of the skull or the stripes at the barrel and the back of the gun.
This weapon shoots electric-blue particles that act like rockets, thus have a medium bullet travel time. They have a medium-sized light blue splash radius on impact. These particles can also slow down players if they hit on them. Moreover, this weapon allows good harmless rocket-jumping, so this weapon can be considered as having two functions: attacking and rocket jumping.
When reloading, the player takes out the small, light blue clip from the back and puts another clip. It has no delay mechanics.
This weapon deals good damage, very good fire rate, average capacity, and befitting mobility. Keep in mind that this weapon is a 2 - 4 projectile kill. (from 16.4.1 and on)
- Like most rocket-based Heavy weapons, the projectiles have travel time, though they are faster than most other rockets. Try to use this at medium range or if an enemy is moving, lead the target by firing in front of the direction they are running.
- Use this weapon sparsely, because whenever you grab an Ammo pickup, it replenishes only 3 rounds instead of a full clip.
- Stay away from tight hallways, although enemy players would also be more likely to be hit by this weapons projectiles, so would you, and though you won't take damage, the knockback messes up your aim.
- Try aiming for the ground and other surfaces that could hit the opponents.
- The weapon's projectiles are effective at slowing down enemies, use this to finish them off while they are vulnerable.
- Its high rate of fire can be used for fast area denial. This is especially effective when guarding flags or points in objective-based modes.
- The Royal Ashbringer makes for a very great rocket jumping weapon as well as being very powerful.
- The fire rate can be useful in Block Crash as it allows the user to break blocks or rocket jump quickly.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges, but always keep strafing while doing so as the weapon's projectiles are rather fast.
- Avoid getting too close from the user, use a Primary weapon while keeping a fair distance away from them to avoid getting hit.
- When hit, try to move away from the user or rocket jump out of there.
- Flank around the user and quickly eliminate them with a shotgun or melee weapon.
- If caught in a heavy weapons battle with explosives, wait until the user touches the ground and then fire. The user should get caught in the blast radius.
- Try to run away so they can run out of ammo. They only get three rounds when they grab Ammo.
Equip a Sniper weapon to engage enemies at long range. In addition, equip a Primary weapon as a backup weapon. Rocket jumping plus Three Category Spamming is a very good pair, as the rocket jumping helps you get a better view, and when your need to reload your spammers, the Royal Ashbringer is a very good fallback weapon itself.
- Initial release. It was also featured in Battle Royale.
- This weapon, along with its event skin, was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- It resembles the Dam Buster from Fortnite’s Save The World.
- This is one a few weapons that does not replenish a full clip upon getting an ammo pickup; the other one is the Destruction System.
- The weapon's shape is quite similar to the Dark Matter Generator.