|“||What you need to know about this revolver: it slows enemies, uses electrified ammo and just looks amazing.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Royal Revolver is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.0.0 update. It can be obtained from the Royale Event set that included: Royal Fighter, Royal Revolver, Royal Sniper Rifle, and Royal Ashbringer.
The Royal Revolver is a royal-themed pistol that shoots out blue electrified bullets. This weapon deals decent damage, with a high fire rate, a medium capacity and good mobility.
It appears as a futuristic pistol with a mainly very light peach base. Along with it comes with several orange-red and gold markings. Its grip is a simple striped gold grip with a simple stock. To add extra touches, it is topped off with several glowing light blue markings for a perfectly stylish yet simple pistol.
Whenever the gun is fired, a single light blue bullet will come out as the top parts are pushed back to simulate recoil like a normal pistol/revolver do. This weapon slows down and pierces through enemies. It also features a hidden scope attribute, helping users to aim better and allows long ranged dog fights.
When the gun needs to reload, the player will take out the magazine located inside the grip and replace it with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Royal Revolver will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim for the head for an easy kill or maximize the weapon's damage.
- Save your ammo and conserve it. Even with this weapon's fire rate, you'll burn through your ammo very quickly if you spray and pray.
- You may use this weapon in conjunction with area damage weapons due to the fact that this weapon has the "Slows Down the Target" attribute.
- Try to stay away from open spaces and look out for snipers.
- Try to avoid using this without the scope, as it is quite difficult to aim with it.
- This weapon performs very well in mid-ranges, where it is easier to shoot people without having them getting too close to you.
- Attack these users from afar or get in close with a superior close-range weapon.
- Engaging these users in medium to close ranges will pose a very high level of risk, but weapons with high power and damage should be able to aid you to take these users out fairly easily.
- Shotguns (Viking, Undertaker, etc.), High Fire rate weapons (Future Police Rifle, Champion Mercenary, Secret Forces Rifle, etc.), powerful weapons (One Shot, Wyvern), and strong/highly-mobile Melee weapons (Elder Force Saber, Combat Yo-Yo, etc.) would be your ideal weapons of choice in countering them.
- Strafe around to avoid their shots, and keep in mind that this gun does not have the best accuracy.
- Use a Melee weapon to strafe quickly around them, combine this with the Melee Shield for maximum effectiveness.
- In order to minimize kills from opponents, stay away from hallways and corridors, especially those in popular maps such as Pool Party and Silent School.
- Take advantage of this weapon's Fixed Delay to attack your opponent while they are defenceless.
- This is an effective backup weapon for any playstyle for a Sniper or Primary user.
- This weapon is a powerful addition to a Three Category Spam loadout, despite its Fixed Delay.
- Initial release.
- The weapon received a new Efficiency of 32 (from 33 power). This wasn't necessarily a nerf because Power and Efficiency are two different things.
- The weapon's damage was buffed to be able to kill in two headshots.
- It was added back in the Battle Royale game mode.
- Aside from dual-wielded weapons. It is the only Backup weapon to be held with two hands instead of one.
- However introduced in a later update, the Pulling Sucker Gun was also held with 2 hands
- Despite its name, the weapon's appearance resembles a pistol more than a revolver.
- It can be obtained from the Royale Event set that included: Royal Fighter, Royal Revolver, Royal Sniper Rifle, and Royal Ashbringer.
- Currently, this weapon is 2-3 headshots kill.
- In Battle Royale, you were able to obtain this weapon by finding and opening Golden/Airdrop Chests before the 16.5.0 Update.
- It was popular for Three Category Spam for a very brief amount of time.
- However, it has a fixed delay.