|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Specialist's Helmet.
(Not to be confused with the upgrade of the removed Wooden Helmet).
The Ruby Helmet is an accessory item found in the Armory.
It's a red helmet with a golden little cube on it.
☆: Decreases self-explosion damage by 50%.
- Rocket jump in a less obvious spot.
- Do not worry about taking damage, since you will lose half of your health when you improperly rocket jump.
- Pick off users who are taking their time rocket jumping.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their helmet. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- The reduction of self-damage from your own explosions aids significantly for rocket jumping.
- It was previously called Diamond Helmet, but its name and color were changed due to copyright issues with Mojang.