The Rude Bully is a Primary weapon introduced in the 19.0.0 update.
The Rude Bully is both a automatic Primary weapon that shoots in three directions and a chain saw that deals damage up close. It deals decent damage, has an average Capacity and low Mobility.
It appears to be a rifle that has a human skull shaped front with a purple Mohawk, a chainsaw where the mouth is, and three barrels sticking out from each eyes.
Like any other primary it automatically fires a barrage of red bullets. These bullets have travel time making it effective in close proximity battles. It has the attribute meaning it can shoot 3 bullets at a time.
While reloading the player removes the magazine which is located at the back part of the skull and replaces it with another.
It has an unnecessary long fixed delay animation taking about 1.5 seconds.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- You can use this as a normal Primary weapon or as a Melee. Use that to your advantage, as you can attack at medium and short ranges.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blindspots, this is effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party.
- Strafe around when using this weapon so other players, especially snipers, cannot hit you.
- This is an effective weapon when dealing with melee weapon users.
- Be aware that you can make stray shots, due to the three-shot feature, rendering it a good crowd controller if used correctly.
- This weapon will quickly bring down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Ambush its users so as to lessen the risk of being melee attacked by its user(s).
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your opponent take damage as they hit you with this weapon.
- Initial Release.
- This is the second non-melee weapon to have the Chainsaw attribute, after the Heavy Drill Rifle.