|“||A runic stone, that depicts power signs. What do we have here? Valour, honesty, strength... 3CatSpam?||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a green cube that shoots green bullets. It deals average damage, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is a 8 - 9 shot kill.
It appears to be a green cube with different letters on it. There are also green gas spheres surrounding it.
This weapon shoots green bullets with instant bullet travel time and can do best in close to medium range.
When reloading, the player rubs the stone. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it with another weapon as the damage isn't that great.
- Use it only in close range as the accuracy is quite inaccurate.
- Switch to an 85 mobility weapon for traversing the map as the mobility isn't that great.
- Pick off its user(s) from long range.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Use area damage weapons against its users.
- Strafe around the user when they're reloading.
- Outrun the user with any 85 mobility weapon.
Any Mage brawl map.
Equip any long-ranged Sniper weapon.
- Initial release.
- The firing sound and reload effect is exactly like the Portable Death Moon.
- The weapon's description in the Gallery mentions 3 Category Spam, a tactic used by many players.