The Saboteur is a Heavy weapon introduced in update 21.2.0.
The Saboteur is a Heavy Weapon of the Mythical grade introduced in the 21.2.0 update and purchasable via Traders Van. It deals high damage, with low capacity and low mobility. Its rockets deal damage within an area when hit and bleeds enemies hit.
The weapon appears to be a Black Mortar Launcher. It's silver details surrounds the dark grey barrel with two gradient pink and red stands attached at the bottom. A red skull engraved on barrel and a missile-like projectile is inserted within the Launcher.
This weapon performs similarly to the Eye of the Storm as it shoots an aerial projectile.
- Try strafing as this weapon isn’t accurate.
- Avoid standing still as this will make you vulnerable to shots.
- According to YouTuber Drot's Video, this weapon has a hidden wall-break ability.
- The damage doesn't decrease after the wall-break shot.
- This weapon has to be reloaded between each fire so use this to your advantage.
- Use a Melee category weapon with high mobility for moving around the map.
- Use a Sniper weapon such as the Anti-Champion Rifle for taking out enemies in long ranges.
- Initial Release.
- AoE of effect increased and direct hit damage increased by 30%.
- Manual Guidance removed
- This is the fifth weapon to have an aerial projectile mechanic the others being the Airstrike Laptop, Supply Airdrop, Orbital Pistol and the Eye of the Storm
- This is the first military style mortar launcher in the game
- Despite shooting upwards, this weapon works indoors which defies logic
- The project that this weapon shoots resembles that of the Eye of the Storm
- It is also the 1st cluster bomb weapon to be released in 2021.