Scarab Temple is a multiplayer map introduced in the 21.6.0 update. It takes place in a ancient Egyptian temple that is under construction.
The map takes place in the middle of an ancient Egyptian village in the middle of a desert while a really large dust devil rages outside the map.
The blue team spawns outside a market square where various empty stands can be seen. On the right, there is a small village alleyway with a small house with an interior. The village has a pathway leading to the rooftops with a well in the middle, and a workshop near the construction site of the temple.
The red team spawns on the temple grounds where various equipment and props can be seen. The temple has various architectural features including pillars and walls that are mainly incomplete and have scaffolding around them. The top of the temple can be reached by going up the scaffolding. At the left of the temple, there is a large fountain carried by an aqueduct that leads outside of the map.
- Rocket Jump with a weapon like Rocket Jumper frequently, and try to be accurate and shoot the player with an instant bullet travel time, high lethal weapon like the Anti-Hero Rifle, or even the Tactical Bow, which is quite lethal, and has a very large hitbox.
- Keep on strafing with a high-mobile weapon like the Katana or even the Dark Force Saber, which has mobility of 85, or even with the Double Cashback or the Neutron Pulsator, which have a mobility of 100.
- Try to maintain the high ground at the middle of the map and fire down upon enemies attempting to pass by.
- Stand on top of the walls and rooftops to gain a good sight of the battlefield.
- Avoid hanging out in the open and keep moving.
- The top of the temple provides a great view of the surrounding battlefield that can be used as a sniping position.
- The map uses the same background music as the Arena maps.
- Outside of the map, the player can see various buildings based on Ancient Egyptian landmarks such as the Great Sphinx of Giza with the head of Pixel Man and the Great Pyramid of Giza.