|“||What can we say, this rifle allows you to see clearly who is stealing strawberries near your camp. With the help of this scope you will be able to headshot the thieves||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a scout themed sniper rifle that shoots regular bullets that slow down the opponent. The Scouter's Rifle has moderate-high damage (2-3 shots), a fast fire rate, high capacity, low mobility, good zoom, and a decent slowing effect.
It looks like a hunting rifle with a slim barrel, scope, and an open dart magazine. The scope has opened lens covers and the stock has a picture of a raccoon. The main body of the gun has orange-grey accents on it, while the barrel has a yellow tip. The ammo clip appears to hold tranquilizer darts.
This weapon shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. These bullets can slow down the player's movement and the 10x zoom optic sight allows this weapon to fight in longer ranges.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has input delay which means it gets a delay from an output weapon when switched. It also has output delay which gives a delay to output delay weapons.
- Using this in tandem with high damaging weapons such as Poison Darts.
- This weapon has a high fire rate, high capacity, and the ability to slow down enemies. Use it to your advantage.
- Switch to an 85 mobility weapon such as the Katana as the mobility on this weapon is quite slow.
- Use the good slowdown effect as your advantage.
- This is very useful in the Realistic Brawl as it deals high damage, slows the enemy, and has a massive 10 rounds inside the magazine.
- As this sniper has deadly accuracy and a good fire rate, jump around (especially in long-range) so you don't get hit.
- Strafe around the user(s) to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Attack the user when they're reloading.
- Use 1 shot snipers against the user(s).
- Like the weapon’s name, it is based off the Steyr Scout Sniper Rifle.
- As the name suggests, it shoots tranquilizer darts and it could be used by scouts.