|“||Plasma scythe is the main accessory of Death in the year 3018. Because modern problems require modern solutions.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Scythe is a Melee weapon. It was the third and final form of Death's Scythe and was introduced in the 8.0.0 update. In the 9.0.0 update, however, it was made into an independent weapon.
It is a futuristic, light green and dark gray scythe that attacks and deals critical damage to a nearby opponent. It used to have incredible mobility, now it has good mobility and decent damage but has a slow attack speed.
It appears very similar to the Laser Scythe. However, it has a green handle with a black grip and a bright green blade. Despite being named a "scythe", the handle is quite short and therefore resembles a sickle more than a scythe.
The player swings this weapon to attack the player in close range. Moreover, this weapon can deal critical damage, which means that there is a chance that the player can deal twice the damage to an opponent.
- Jump up and down when attacking, as well as strafing to dodge bullets.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage dealt.
- Ambush weakened targets with it. Or for damaging armored players.
- This weapon can be used for retreating due to its good mobility.
- As it's noisy when swung, it's not ideal for stealth.
- This can be used as a melee for cat spam as it has good mobility
- If you use this weapon, try to upgrade to a better weapon later on, as the scythe does not have good damage.
- Knock the user away from you and finish them off.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Shotguns and explosives easily pick off its users.
- As it's noisy when swung, it can indicate where the user is.
Just in case, bring an area damage weapon. To pick off retreating weakened targets in close-medium ranges.
5.0.0 (Death's Scythe)
- Initially release as "Death's Scythe".
- It was release as a final upgrade of the Death Scythe weapon.
- The Scythe became an independent weapon.
- Death's Scythe was removed.
- This weapon got removed from the Armory
- This weapon makes a loud high pitched sound often found in horror movies when it swings.
- It was previously called the Plasma Scythe.
- This was previously an upgrade to Death's Scythe.
- It was given the Critical Damage trait in the 11.2.0 update.
- There is similar looking much larger weapon called the Anime Scythe.
- In the 17.6 update, it currently does a three shot body without the critical damage.
- In the early versions, this weapon was called the Creeper's Scythe.
- This weapon was removed in 3.10.4, but initially released in the 5.0.0 update.