|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Secret Burger Factory is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Secret Burger Factory is a Heavy weapon of the Mythical grade introduced in the 21.4.0 update's Cartoon Season Battle Pass for 250 Mythical . It deals excellent damage per shot and is paired with a slow fire rate, low mobility and capacity.
The Secret Burger Factory has something like a grill where all the ingredients are. There is a face on it which looks like SpongeBob SquarePants, from the extremely popular show, SpongeBob SquarePants. The Secret Burger Factory also has robotic hands on the back of the face, which is used for making the burgers.
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload.
When the user presses the fire button, the Secret Burger Factory emits a rocket-like projectile that resembles a burger through the air until it hits a surface or player. Upon impact, the projectile will damage enemies within it's radius and heal nearby teammates .
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that whenever a player switches to this weapon, a short pull-out animation will play lasting around half a second before the player can fire.
- If you plan on becoming the Medic, make sure to aim at your allies.
- Aim where your opponent would land as to maximize damage.
- Use this to take out large groups of enemies.
- If you spot a group of enemies with one player using Secret Burger Factory, use a fast fire rate weapon or a high damage weapon to ensure either the healer, one attacker, or the whole group dies.
- Initial Release.
- The face on the main center looks exactly like SpongeBob from the popular show SpongeBob SquarePants.
- This is the first Heavy weapon to have the Ammo Restore attribute.
- Another reference from the same show is the reference to the Secret Formula which is the recipe for the Krabby patty the main food of the show. The reference is located in the name of the weapon.
- If you wait long enough while in the armory the weapon will make a burger for the player and the player proceeds to eat it.
- This is the 6th weapon to possess the Ammo Restore Attribute, the other 5 being Reversed Pistol, Supply Airdrop, Minigun Cyber Module, Disguised Rifle, and Plasmatic Digger.
- This is the 8th featured weapon to have the Teammate Healing Attribute, the other 7 featured weapons being Sparkling Horn, Underwater Carbine, Aphrodite Crossbow, Holy Shotgun, Luxury Beats, Healing Staff, and Supply Airdrop.
- Though the weapon, Incinerator, showed Teammate Healing sprites, it was just a bug, and does not heal your allies.