|“||A semi-auto shotgun is when you do a triple headshot while pulling a trigger just once. But get ready for a triple recoil!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a military-themed shotgun that shoots bursts of spreads of bullets. It has average efficiency, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and average mobility.
This weapon has a white/grey colored body with a collapsible stock with a black butt. It also features a black/red pistol grip, iron sights, and a teal magazine, as well as a black handguard, grey rails, an unusable flashlight mounted underneath, and 2 barrels.
After shooting 15 times, the weapon reloads. At the start of reloading, the player takes out the magazine and replaces it with another.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Semi-Auto Shotgun will always have a pull-up delay lasting around a second.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at medium to close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- Use this when your opponent is invisible as you will still hit most of your shots.
- Aim for the head at close range to deal more damage.
- At the same time, wear max Primary booster sets to benefit the weapon the most.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored opponents. Firing 1-2 bursts to the enemy with this weapon is enough to secure a kill.
- It is best to attack a lone target.
- Take note that the mobility of the weapon is low, as it is not for moving around the map.
- Pick off its users at a long range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Area damage weapons can make quick work of its users.
- Fully automatic weapons shred the wielder in no time.
- Attack its users from behind, as he/she has less time to react.
- If all else fails, use it against them.
- The player should come equipped with a long-ranged weapon.
- Automatic Backup.
- Bring an 85 mobility melee.
- Initial release.
- This weapon's burst rate got a buff.
- It is buffed to 2-3 shots.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 10%.
- It is based on the real-life Atchisson Assault Shotgun (or the AA-12) and the SG12 from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, however both weapons are functionally "Semi-auto" Shotguns while this one ironically is a "Burst-fire" Shotgun, due to the attributes mislabeled name.
- It is the first Primary weapon to fire in bursts.
- It is one of 3 semi-automatic shotgun in the game; the other two being the Block Shotgun and the Last Squeak.
- This weapon's firing sound is a slightly shortened version of the Assault Shotgun's firing sound.
- It is around 4-5 shots kill, if possible, 1 burst (3 shots).