|“||A semi-auto shotgun is when you do a triple headshot while pulling a trigger just once. But get ready for a triple recoil!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a military-themed shotgun that shoots bursts of spreads of bullets. It has average efficiency, a decent fire rate, a good capacity, and average mobility. The mechanics of this shotgun work similarly to the Last Squeak, with a short fixed delay and triple bursting.
This weapon has a white/grey colored body with a collapsible stock with a black butt. It also features a black/red pistol grip, iron sights, and a teal magazine, as well as a black hand guard, grey rails, an unusable flashlight mounted underneath, and 2 barrels.
After shooting 15 times, the weapon reloads. At the start of reloading, the player takes out the magazine and replaces it with another and using the pump to chamber a shell.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Semi-Auto Shotgun will always have a pull-up delay lasting around a second.
- Like any shotgun, it is best to use this weapon at medium to close range.
- This weapon is particularly powerful when ambushing lone targets or dueling.
- Use this when your opponent is invisible as you will still hit most of your shots.
- Aim for the head at close range to deal more damage.
- At the same time, wear max Primary booster sets to benefit the weapon the most.
- It's best not to use this at long ranges, as the slow firing speed and large cone of spread will leave you vulnerable to counterattacks.
- Use this weapon against heavily armored opponents. Firing 1-2 bursts to the enemy with this weapon is enough to secure a kill.
- It is best to attack a lone target.
- Take note that the mobility of the weapon is low, as it is not for moving around the map.
- Use this like the Last Squeak.
- Pick off its users at a long range.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Area damage weapons can make quick work of its users.
- Fully automatic weapons shred the wielder in no time.
- Attack its users from behind, as he/she has less time to react.
- If all else fails, use this against them.
- The player should come equipped with a long-ranged weapon.
- Automatic Backup.
- Bring an 85 mobility melee.
- Initial release.
- This weapon's burst rate got a buff.
- It is buffed to 2-3 shots.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 10%.
- It was added to Battle Royale.
- The weapon fixed delay got reduced by 0.5 seconds.
- It is a mix of both the real-life Standard Manufacturing DP-12 and the SG12 from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, however both weapons are functionally "Semi-auto" Shotguns while this one ironically is a "Burst-fire" Shotgun, due to the attributes mislabeled name.
- It is the first Primary weapon to fire in bursts.
- It is one of 3 semi-automatic shotgun in the game; the other two being the Block Shotgun and the Last Squeak.
- This weapon's firing sound is a slightly shortened version of the Assault Shotgun's firing sound.
- It is around 4-5 shots kill, if possible, 1 burst (3 shots).