The Sentence is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.4.0 update.
The Sentence is a Sniper category weapon of the Mythical rarity that is made obtainable in the Veteran Chest with 250 Mythical . It has an average capacity for a sniper, a decent fire rate, an average mobility, and a slow reload.
It takes the appearance of a futuristic railgun. The weapon features a dark grey base with a dark grey pistol grip and a red trigger. In addition, it features navy blue decals and a grey scope with a red skull on it. It features a pair of grey/red conductive rails acting as the barrel.
When the fire button is pressed, the Sentence recoils back, emitting a red laser beam which pierces through walls and players , dealing high damage, Burning and Blinding players that come in contact with it's laser.
When reloading, the user ejects the magazine from the side of the railgun and inserts a fresh one.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a Primary or Backup weapon.
- Its attribute is useful for attacking enemies behind objects such as walls and behind cover.
- Though it has decent mobility, it is recommended to equip a Melee weapon when travelling around the map.
- Avoid sticking to one sniping spot as users can track the weapon's lasers to its source.
- Take advantage of it's effect to render enemies unable to see well.
- The effect is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- It fires a noticeable laser, keep an eye out for the source of the laser as it may indicate the general area of where the user may be.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- If you're hit with blindness, head straight for cover until it wears off.
- Initial release.
- Crosshair and scope was changed.
- This is one of three weapons exclusive to the Veteran Chest, the others being Combat Overlords, Lives Harvester, Thermal Ultra Scythe, Jet Dragon and the Project "Red Button".
- Its design is very reminiscent the Laser Carbine.
- It has it's own unique Blinding animation, which distorts your enemies' view camera with a red skull.
- It also has its own unique crosshair and scope.